Thursday 18 October 2012

Linda McDougald Design





I love to keep up to date with what other designers are doing around the world. In Australia we definitely have our own style. This is obvious through our architecture and interiors, but more often than not, you can see our style has evolved from a base normally found in the Northern Hemisphere. Some of the most stunning interiors in the world were being created before our little land down under had even been discovered! So of course we are going to take cues from their designs and try to replicate it here. 

Linda McDougald is a designer based in the USA and I could sit and look at her portfolio for hours, I just love everything she creates. The house featured below is located in Palmetto Bluff and would have to be my favourite. If you'd like to see more of Linda's portfolio you can go to her website: www.postcardfromparis.com











I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment