Monday 30 April 2012

Houzz Feature!!

I opened my email today to find a very exciting email from one of the biggest interior design inspiration sites in the world, Houzz. The email was to inform me that the office I designed with the step ladder bookshelf and Cole & Son Woods wallpaper had made one of their features. I think I actually let out a little squeal with excitement! I have spent many hours trawling through the Houzz website looking at all the beautiful images of interiors from around the world. It is a real honour to be included in one of their features, thank you Houzz!

You can see the article here:


3 comments:

  1. That's so exciting Alisha to be featured in Houzz. Congrats! As I've said before, you are very talented. Love the ladder shelves you used. It gives me ideas for my room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations from all of us at HomeZada!

    ReplyDelete