Monday 31 October 2011

What's Not To Love...

Today's post is a small collection of items I love at the moment.



What is not to love about this lamp? They are such a classic design statement. This is the Magnolia lamp available from Domayne and comes in this gorgeous blue or white.


Above is the Soraya Stone side table by Coco Republic. A slightly different take on the traditional ceramic stool, I think it's beautiful. These stools are handy as side tables and can also be used for extra seating when needed.

The gorgeous geometric wallpaper in this image is 'Darcy', available from Wall Candy Wallpaper. I have such a wallpaper obsession, if were up to me I'd probably have wallpapered feature walls in just about every room in our home!


The above rug is from the 'Saffron Collection' available at Designer Rugs. I am dying to use this rug and the previous wallpaper in a project. They would add such sophistication and a little bit of glamour to any room.
I have decided to get organised and write my next post on some of my favourite Etsy stores, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment