Sunday 22 January 2012

Amazing Lighting

I started uploading pictures of light fixtures I love onto my Pinterest page, then I decided they are so fantastic they really deserve their own blog post.

I have a bit of an obsession with light fittings, especially pendants & chandeliers. I think lighting is one of the best ways to add character and personality to your home.


This chandelier is still one of the most fantastic things I have ever seen. I can't find the exact post from Design*Sponge but needless to say it looks as though it has been drawn onto the picture, I can only imagine how amazing the perspective must be laying in the bath looking up at it.


I love these modern rectangular pendants filled with (what seems like) hundreds of little globes. This lucky family not only has one but two in their home!


I like the simplicity of the tear drop pendants above this table. Using the three in different sizes gives the perfect balance.




These incredible creations are by Restoration Hardware, what a great idea to mix the always popular and glamorous chandlier with bird cages & orbs!



I am completely obsessed with the above pendant, once again by Restoration Hardware. There is something so refined yet robust about it. I'm also in LOVE with the kitchen above designed by Benjamin Dhong. Light grey with some pops of yellow is my idea of kitchen heaven!

So there you have it, a quick round-up of some of the most amazing light fixtures around. Clearly you'd have to have a reasonable budget to add some of these pieces to your home, but they'd definitely be worth the investment!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Alisha, these are gorgeous!!! So original and beautiful!!
    Great great post!

    www.tatianadoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete