Monday 30 July 2012

Busy, busy, busy...

I have been so busy of late and can't believe it is almost August! I am currently working on a number of really exciting projects and am really looking forward to the next few months and watching these projects come to fruition!

In the meantime, here are a few bits and pieces from the various projects.

First up is this AMAZING glass tile. This is one of the most beautiful tiles I have ever seen, it shimmers and throws a silvery aqua colour depending on the light. We are using this as a feature tile in one of my clients bathrooms.



Below is a great bubble chair, that would make a great addition to any contemporary room.
The below sofas are great low/high solutions for a living room

Bookshelves to flank a fireplace




Of course no design is complete without some fantastic lighting!


As you can probably tell from the images above, the projects I'm working on are quite varied which makes for a really interesting time and process. I'm looking forward to posting some updates and of course the finished products!

Please note - out of respect for my paying clients, I am not able to reveal product or source information on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment