Monday 2 July 2012

Things I Love at the Moment

I love it when I get some free time to browse the various design blogs and sites out there and see what beautiful products are being created all around the world. Here are a couple of the stunning products I've recently come across.


Watercolour Wallpaper

Most people who know me, know that two of my favourite things in interiors are watercolours and wallpaper. So it was of absolutely no surprise whatsoever that when I stumbled across this watercolour wallpaper designed by Black Crow Studios, I was instantly in love! The vibrant colour and fluid form are just beautiful.



Images Sourced from: The Lennoxx

Designers Guild Tableware

Now onto my next favourite product. Designers Guild have recently released their new range of tableware. I'm really fussy about the type of mug I like to drink from and always prefer stoneware over any other type. Designers Guild Saraille Aqua stoneware combines stoneware with my favourite colour (aqua) and then to top it off they have designed it in an ombre way, effectively making it my absolute favourite tableware EVER!



This tableware will definitely be on my list of purchases for Summer!

1 comment:

  1. Watercolor wallpapers are A M A Z I N G !!!!! Thanks for reminding me of them! They r so beautiful, elegant, and such a WOW statement. Hmmm, maybe I could practice water coloring on my walls .... or maybe NOT :) I may stick with trying it out on paper first!

    ReplyDelete